BioHazard Cleanup and Decontamination
Mold | Meth | Trauma | Death | Crime | Hoarders
We DO NOT publish or distribute ANY photos of deaths or traumatic scenes. Our clients, being local, state and federal government agencies, property owners and institutional directors can count on our confidentiality, and that of our employees.
LM Companies is licensed for biohazard cleanup. We work with property owners, institutions like schools, prisons and hospitals, as well as with local, state and federal agencies including law enforcement and the military.
BioHazard Cleanup and Decontamination
Unfortunately, our society continues to produce Methamphetamine labs. Cleaning up the remnants of a meth lab, in Ohio or in any other state is difficult business requiring, as per EPA suggested guidelines, a 19 step process. LM Companies subscribes to these published guidelines. Here’s a brief review here:
- Ventilation- any worker must keep the air around him as clear as possible
- Initial Sampling – identifying the initial status of the area for safety and law enforcement
- Developing a cleanup plan- What is the order and what needs cleaned?
- Removal of Contaminated materials- Unfortunately, very little can be saved during a methamphetamine lab cleanup project.
- Waste Disposal – LM Companies takes care of all materials in legal and ethical ways.
- High Efficiency Particulate Vacuuming (HEPA) Areas that are not removed must be cleaned of solids
- The first round wash up
- Clean out of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning systems to eliminate toxins
- Effective Detergent Wash down
- Post Clean up Sampling- let’s make sure we got it all
- Encapsulation- Although not fully known as an effective solution- painting of nearby wall and ceiling surfaces does continue to protect future residents
- Plumbing Clean out- Drains are important, and need cleaned, to keep the community safe
- Sewer and Septic – Keeping the Community Safe from Meth Lab Contaminants
- Outdoor Cleanup- Location dependent
- Final Reporting of Meth Lab Cleanup
LM Companies owners Lou and Mary Ann truly hate how Meth ruins lives. We do our very best to make things right for our community in the way we know how.
Mold loves to grow at room temperatures where humidity is higher than it should be. We are fully trained and licensed to mitigate mold problems and identify the source of humidity to stop future growth.
LM Companies has extensive experience in trauma scene cleanup, blood born pathogen mitigation, and any biohazard where bacteria and virus concerns are high. This experience and offering includes the cleanup of homicide , suicide, undiscovered death, accidents and other traumatic scenes.
We confidentialy and respectfully can clean up blood and other bodily fluids- again- especially when there is a risk of unknown blood born pathogens.
While not all trauma scenes are dramatic, but any crime scene can carry with it the concern of blood born pathogens and other biohazards. We clean up crime scenes in the state of Ohio.
Crime, Trauma, Flooding, Fire and accidents can require immediate structure board up. LM Companies is available 24/7 for boarding up homes, businesses and even large scale institutions.
You’ve seen the TV shows- Caches of toilet paper cardboard rolls, dead animals, saved gum, home shopping network purchases. While we are not psychologists and do not address the difficulties that a hoarder is personally facing, we can clean up with the assistance and direction of a well intentioned individual.
Maintenance of Wildlife and Domesticated animals can also get out of control. We can clean up disasters, and leave a location safe for future use.
Our Biohazard Services include:
- 24/7 service
- 100% Confidentiality
- Immediate Response
- Complete cleanup and remediation
- Blood Born Pathogen Decontamination
- Mold Decontamination
- Odor and Liquid removal
- Complete Surface Replacement
- Toxin Clean Up (including Luminol/ Tear Gas)
- Sewage Cleanup
- Carpet Cleaning
- Pet and Animal Waste Cleanup